Pages

April 21, 2016

Mixing Palette for Hygienic Make Up Application

Lean Beauty Mixing Palette;
Make Up Mixing Palette
Hi guys!
We all know how important is hygiene in applying makeup. So today, I want to show you a lean tool for mixing and applying different cosmetic products.


A small metal palette with spatula!
mixing palette
Mixing palette with spatula
A simple and convenient tool for mixing various types of products like pigments, foundations, lipsticks, etc. Application of the palette is limited only by your fantasy :)
mixing palette with spatula
Mixing palette with spatula
Some 'tech' details:
The palette is made of stainless steel, which means long life in your cosmetic bag and easy cleaning. It's very compact and light, less than 90 g.
The dimentions of the palette are: 12.5 x 7.5 cm, and the spatula is 11.5 cm long.
mixing palette with spatula
Mixing palette with spatula
mixing palette with spatula
Mixing the pigments
Why I recommend this tool and why I like using it myself? Primarily, becouse I love to have my hands clean when I'm applying a foundation :)
It's a good hygienic practice for a personal use, but especially if you are a professional makeup artist working with people.
Furthermore, it really facilitates the process of mixing different textures, like addition of powder pigment to the liquid foundation ot mixing foundations of different shades.

mixing palette with spatula
Preparing the foundation
TO RESUME:
+ Hygiene of work for you and your clients
+ Clean hands to continuer makeup
+ Easy washing and transportation
+ Durability of stainless steel
– I wish there were a small hole for the finger for a better grip.

However, there are plenty of different palettes, with or without holes, so you can always find whatever you prefer. I just share the link where I've bought mine:
http://www.banggood.com/Stainless-Steel-Mixing-Color-Palette-Nail-Art-Dish-Spatula-Makeup-Cosmetic-Blending-Colors-Tools-p-998475.html

You can also watch a demonstration of the palette. In this video I also explain why I call my blog "Lean Beauty". Hope it will be interesting for you!

Thank you and bye-bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment