Pages

May 8, 2016

La Petite Robe Noire - New Lipstick from Guerlain (review+makeup)

guerlain, la petite robe noire, red heels, lean beauty, red lips; red lipstick;
La Petite Robe Noire - New Lipstick from Guerlain
Hi beauties!
Today I show you  my recent purchase from Guerlain, this new lipstick La Petite Robe Noire in the shade #Red Heels. Welcome to see my review and makeup tutorial.

I absolutely wanted to get this lipstick from the moment I've got to know about it. And finally, I'm really happy to have it in my makeup bag. It's so gorgeous :)
guerlain, la petite robe noire, red heels, lean beauty, red lips; red lipstick;
La Petite Robe Noire #003 Red Heels
This time Guerlain created an absolutely irresistible lipstick in vivid shades and with "innovative texture:
- a light-weight texture reveals the lips’ natural radiance, leaving them supple and comfortable
- buildable coverage thanks to its thin film: one layer to offer a glimpse of the sensual texture of the lips, several for a more dense and sophisticated finish
- inspired by La Petite Robe Noire, the formula is deliciously perfumed and delicately flavoured for an unforgettable taste on your lips
- an ultra-shiny finish and pure & luminous colours thanks to a cocktail of fine oils and a selection of “POP” pigments coated in a specific shine-boosting resin".
guerlain, la petite robe noire, red heels, lean beauty, red lips; red lipstick;
La Petite Robe Noire #003 Red Heels
I choose a bright coral red shade #003 Red Heels, but all the other shades are absolutely lovely as well :)
guerlain, la petite robe noire, red heels, lean beauty, red lips; red lipstick;
La Petite Robe Noire #003 Red Heels

Packaging: Simple but stylish! Brings the summer mood! The lipstick itself is only 2.8 g, so will run out quickly, what a pity!
Texture: Very soft qnd smooth, feels like a butter on the lips. 
Smells like the berries or red fruits, very delicious (proprietary) flavoring. It slightly reminds the perfume "La Petite Robe Noire", but is different!
Colour: Vivid but slightly transparent, perfect for summer days or light makeup.
Qualities: Hydrates the lips almost like a balm. The lips last soft and healthy. Lasts for a few hours and goes away gently, without running out of the contours or drying the lips out! Can leave a light tint effect which is easily removable with any makeup remover.

Here you can watch my demonstration and a short review of the lipstick:

And here is my short tutorial on the summer look, I created with this lipstick and my old eyeshadows from Guerlain. Love this rich bronze colour!


TO RESUME:
+ Soft, hydrating texture that feels great on the lips
+ Nice vivid colour and pleasent flavour+ Gives a real care to the lips, prevents drying them out
+ Modern and ergonomic design

– Small stick, will run out fast!


my make up with la petite robe noire
Makeup with my new lipstick
Thank you for stopping by and watching my videos.
Please subscribe if you like it. I need your support :)
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment