Pages

May 14, 2016

New Brush for BB & CC Creams

lean beaut; bb cream; cc cream; brush; foundation
New Brush for BB & CC Creams
Hi beauties!
I'd like to show you my new brush for BB and CC creams.
It's a very soft synthetic brush with an original form. Flat and rounded it allows apply foundation very evenly and smoothly. Very easy to work in all "diffucult" areas like around the nose or under eyes.

lean beaut; bb cream; cc cream; brush; foundation
New and simple way to apply you foundation

Have a look at the video where I tell about all the benefits of this new brush.


I think I've found a perfect tool for applying my CC foundation. It has never been so simple and flowless  :)
lean beaut; bb cream; cc cream; brush; foundation
BB & CC Cream Brush


With all its benefits the brush costs almost nothing. I'm happy to share with you the link where you can buy it (and maybe find many more interesting things). Here it is.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment