Pages

June 12, 2016

Naked Skin One&Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector from Urban Decay

One&Done, Urban Decay, foundation, makeup, lean beauty;
Naked Skin One&Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector from Urban Decay
Hi beauties!
Have you already tried the new Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector from Urban Decay?
If not, maybe my review will help you to decide whether you need it or not. Please share your opinion about it. I'm curiouse :)


One&Done, Urban Decay, foundation, makeup, lean beauty;
Urban Decay - New Naked Skin One&Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector
This new hybrid product from Urban Decay acts simultaniousely in 3 directions:
- it treats the skin,
- it protects from the sun, and
- it covers as a sheer foundation!
Seems to be perfect, isn't it!

The UD also says that "in a clinical study of Naked Skin One & Done, a majority of participants had:
• An immediate improvement in the look of skin tone that lasted for up to 8 hours
• A significant improvement in radiance after 12 weeks of use
• Significantly firmer-feeling skin after 12 weeks of use
• Visibly smaller-looking pores after 8 weeks of use"


I was eager to try this novelty! At the moment of writing this review, I used the One & Done Perfector for about 2 weeks. Currently, I'm quite happy, even though I haven't observed all these miracles... If I do so after 12 weeks, I promise to let you know! But its so long to wait, so let's now just look at the product as it is :)

A soft nice tube contains 40 ml of product. I choose a Medium Light shade (the 2nd of the 6 shades available) and it perfectly fits my carnation. The product immediately adapts to the skin and becomes invisible!
One&Done, Urban Decay, foundation, makeup, lean beauty; swatch
A drop of product, #Light Medium
A small drop is enough to cover the whole face. But keep the tube vertically on its cap to allow for easy pumping!
One&Done, Urban Decay, foundation, makeup, lean beauty; swatch
Naked Skin One&Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector in #Light Medium
The texture is absolutely lovely! It's so soft and smooth and feels like a delicious mousse or souffle on the skin (but it has no fragrance!). It spreads easily and I prefere to do it with fingers rather than with a brush, becouse it feels more like applying a skin care cream than a foundation. Love it!
Sometimes I use a brush to perfect the application, but only as a second step in some difficult areas. Generally, I don't need it.
I see immediately the blurring effect. The pores appear less visible and the skin tone looks more even and very natural! Wish it only lasts longer!
This product gives a light coverage. It won't cover any serious imperfections. Note this, becouse the producer states a coverage of a sheer foundation, and this is not the case. However, the skin looks NAKED and better than naked :)
Another point which turned out to be a little bit exaggrated (for me) is the long lasting performance of the product - up to 8 hours. Well... It lasts almost unchanged up to about 5 hours max (in my oily T-zone). I do wish it lasts longer, but I'm not surprised. I always apply some powder on the T-zone, so it looks ok. I rate it well however!
Make up with One & Done Hybrid Perfector

One&Done, Urban Decay, foundation, makeup, lean beauty;
Immediate Close Up with One & Done Hybrid Perfector
But let's look at the close up I did just a few hours later. In direct sunlight, it's the most terrible look I can have with this product! Here the product was applied alone to the clean skin, no any powder. Pores less visible? Here they all are!
The Closest Up (and the most terrible) after few hours
However, I'd like to finish the review on a positive point. It was not as magic as expected, but I still like it. Primarily, I like the care it gives to the skin. It has a moisturing and oil-free formula, which doesn't clog my pores despite the SPF 20. It's very important for me! Sun protection is another bonus for the summer. So, I'm quite happy with this "perfector" and can surely recommend it if you need a tinted skin care product with SPF!

You can also watch a small demonstration and review of the ONE & DONE Hybrid Complexion Perfector on my Youtube channel. Please subscribe if you like it :)


TO RESUME:

+ Light and oil-free formula
+ Good mosturising
+ Sun protection SPF 20
+ Easy to apply
+ Feels great on the skin
+ Looks absolutely natural!

- Doesn't cover serious imperfections
- Doesn't last long on my oily zones
- Can mark the pores after few hours
- The tube to be kept vertically

See you soon :)
XX







No comments:

Post a Comment